The Westchester Warrior Lacrosse Club is designed for the lacrosse player who wants to take their game to the next level in order to make the most of their natural ability. The more you play against better competition, the harder you have to work, the more you’ll see your play improve.
We are dedicated to teaching a specific set of lacrosse skills to enable each player to be successful:
We will focus on constantly improving the development of competitive players, teams, and coaches by providing the following foundational standards:
- Relentless training in fundamental lacrosse skills,
- Qualified coaching built on positive reinforcement, and mentoring,
- Tremendous exposure through competitive tournaments,
- Unmatched interaction with professional lacrosse experts, and
- Unfailing expectations for integrity and education on and off the field.
Achievement of our vision and mission will result in young men who are well prepared to compete on the field, in the classroom, and in life.
Our program isn’t just about lacrosse. Your experience with us is about creating lasting friendships, developing social skills, being disciplined and, most importantly, building character: doing the right thing even when the right thing is hard.
We hope that the qualities we teach translate to success on and off the field.
st athletes in the world are also the best competitors. Bring your “A” game to every practice, every drill, every wind sprint.
3. We teach teamwork. Lacrosse is a team game, which means you’re only as good as the people around you. Support them, make them better, and you’ll make yourself and your team better.
4. We teach field sense. The faster you make decisions, the better you, your teammates, and your team will be.
5. We teach you to earn success. Success comes from hard work. Nothing is given to you in lacrosse or in life. Take personal responsibility for making good decisions on and off the field.
6. We have fun. If you like what you’re doing, you’re more likely to play above your potential.
Each coach that represents the Westchester Warrior Lacrosse Club has proven himself as a coach and a player. Our coaches bring an engaging, enthusiastic, and positive teaching style. We love what we do. We care about the kids and we are excited when they get it. We've found that our energy is contagious and our players love their Westchester Warrior experience.