Our Mission Statement
We will focus on constantly improving the development of competitive players, teams, and coaches by providing the following foundational standards:
- Relentless training in fundamental lacrosse skills,
- Qualified coaching built on positive reinforcement, and mentoring,
- Tremendous exposure through competitive tournaments,
- Unmatched interaction with professional lacrosse experts, and
- Unfailing expectations for integrity and education on and off the field.
- Achievement of our vision and mission will result in young men who are well prepared to compete on the field, in the classroom, and in life.
Our program isn’t just about lacrosse. Your experience with us is about creating lasting friendships, developing social skills, being disciplined and, most importantly, building character: doing the right thing even when the right thing is hard.
We hope that the qualities we teach translate to success on and off the field.
@matt_deiana @DeianasTraining @PrimeTimeLax08 @Paclaxbc @PredsLacrosse @SomersLax @BoysMsa @johnjaylacrosse @PacGirlsLax @brewgirlslax @JJCRVGLax I highly recommend Matt for Lacrosse Training. Matt Deiana training is incredible and my own son loves him and is getting so much faster and stronger working with Matt.Read More
RT @matt_deiana: Boys/Girls Lacrosse Specific Strength & Conditioning‼️ ➡️6-7 weeks till 1st practice ➡️8-10 weeks till 1st game Still p…Read More
@DU_MLAX @DUCoachTierney Coach Tierney is the GOAT!! I will never forget as a young coach he let us come down to Princeton to meet with him in his office and come learn on the field at his practice. Such a great person. Congrats Coach!!Read More